Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Free Deodorant

FREE DEODORANT!!!!

In Georgia it is real easy to get free things at Publix but here in Florida we have to do a little searching.


In the current Publix Green Flyer you will find a $2/1 coupon for Degree or Dove deodorants.

There is also a manufacturer's coupon in the 8/28 RP circular for $75/1 Non Premium degree deodorants.

If your store charges $2.75 or less then you are in like flynn! However, this I found out tonight is hard to come by in the Space Coast area! I drove to two of my favorite locations and the lowest I could find was $2.93. Not a bad deal but not FREE! Urgghhh. So I come home and decide to call around to do some price checks. Planning on a trip to Orlando tomorrow so I included some Publix's along the route to Orlando too! 40 minutes later I finally find one that has a price for the Degree deodorant that will allow me to get them free with coupons but they are all sold out. Hooray! Not a big problem though since they are not on sale and both coupons are good for a while. Publix coupon expires on 9/16 while the mfr coupon expires 9/25. So we have until the sixteenth for them to refill the shelves.


Degree Deodorants from $2.49........

7325 N US Highway 1
Cocoa, FL 32927-5006
(321) 635-8560

No comments:

Post a Comment