Monday, September 5, 2011

Publix Non-Advertised Prices Online


Ever want to know prices for items that are not in the weekly flyers? I have always just had to get in the car and drive over to my local store to find this info out. I found a neat little trick that can help us out here. Publix is doing a trial run at a few stores on a new service called Publix Curbside. Publix Curbside is basically a curbside pick-up service for groceries. Since you must place your order ahead of time from a computer they make the prices available for all of Publix's products online at the Curbside website: http://www.publix.com/curbside/

The trial run of this program is for only three Publix locations though. One in Tampa Florida, and two in Georgia. I am going to use the Florida store to give me an estimate as to what I can expect prices to be at my local store. It may not be perfect but an estimate suits my needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment