Thursday, September 8, 2011

Free Deodorant

Well I am bummed to say the least.....
I got up early today to head over to that Publix that was selling the Degree Deodorants at $2.45 so that I could make use of my coupons and get them for free. I verified the price over the phone the other day but they were out of stock. Being that it was not a Sale price I could not obtain a rain check thus I waited for the shelves to be stocked today Thursday. I neglected to even think that the "regular" price could or would change. I make it all the way there with coupons in hand only to be turned away by an evil sign that said $2.93. :(

Coupons are still good though and I will do another phone search for a cheaper price and let you guys know if i find one. We have until 9/16!

Oh and I did a price search online using Publix Curbside website and the stores in Georgia dropped the price this week down to $2.07 for the Degree Deodorants. That means that if they use both coupons they will make $0.68 on each stick!!! That is an awesome money maker! If you have at least 45 coupons you can make $30.00 to put towards other groceries!! Maybe we should be moving to Georgia! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment