Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Reader's Stories

Give someone a coupon and you have helped them save for a day. Teach someone to coupon and you have helped them save for a lifetime.

This past week has been awesome! I recieved three messages from blog followers and close friends letting me know that because of me and my blog they have learned how to coupon and just saved a bunch on their first shopping trips. I love hearing the stories and the results of the shopping trips. It actually brings me some pride! I am happy and excited for you guys! Here is one of the comments left on the blog:

steelersbabe said...
"I had to let you know my deals...I've just started couponing since TODAY. ok, I was a little scared to start since I have 2 small kids and really time is limited, however, after today, I will def try to do it more often. With buy 1 get 1 deals and coupons today, I got over $33 worth for $11.65! At publix. Crazy!

Thanks again for your site and info..."


As long as I keep hearing awesome stories like this I will keep offering advice and keep updating the site. Thanks for the stories guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment